Thursday, July 12, 2012

Alison Gets a Job!

So, Jim and I spent all day yesterday in the car, driving down to my parents.  This marks the beginning of Wedding Season for us.  His cousin gets married on Saturday and then my best friend gets married next weekend.

On Tuesday and Wednesday the chapter and house association of the Georgia Tech chapter was meeting about the Resident Supervisor position that I had been interviewed for.  Last night I received a phone call about the position.

They wanted to offer me the position!  When their EC meet, they liked that I wasn't a science/technology/engineering student like them.  They liked me the best out of all of the candidates, however I don't know how many there were to begin with.

The Gamma Phi chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta at Georgia Tech is getting a brand new house built for 48 sisters.  It is going to be 5 stories, including basement.

Their house is not scheduled for move in until September.  The sisters and I will move into pre-furnished apartments in August, right before recruitment.  I get to help make decisions about furnishings and other house related topics.

I am beyond excited and can't wait to move down to Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment